Reasons we admire and appreciate these specific people in our lives...
"I will always look up to him (my dad) when I am older and his advice will always mean a lot to me." -Tomas
"I love Nina more than I could ever describe on paper." -Hans
" 'Chill Biscuit!' is the funniest thing my mom has ever said to me.. she knows when to be funny and when to be serious!" -Jacob
"So, if I were to describe John in a few words, I'd end up using adventurous, funny and full of stamina." -Rhiannon
"He (my cousin) inspires me to be confident in my creative self, especially when my ideas veer towards 'out of the blue'!" -Hali
"It's the way he can counter any idea with a legitimate argument..." -Francesca'
"I would say that I can't live without him (my brother). " -Nicole
"She is a friend who has changed my life." - Carson
No comments:
Post a Comment