" A Wrinkle in Time, is about a girl named Meg, her little brother Charles Wallace, and a friend of theirs named Calvin. They all go on a quest to find Meg's father. With the help of Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who and Mrs. Which, they "tesser' and wrinkle into a dark word to find him..."
-Cynthia
"Why did I like the beginning so much? I liked the beginning because it was so real. It felt like the story was alive. I could almost feel how Meg was feeling. Annoyed with herself, angry, upset with herself. "
-Carson
"I liked the book, because it taught me to never give up on anybody, just like Meg did to find her father and save her younger brother, Charles Wallace."
-Finn
"This book talked a lot about what a child of my age would be thinking about; how you are doing in school and what it would be like to be turned into a zombie. I think it was cool when the "IT" took over Charles's body and he was bewitched."
-Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment